Disney Ladies from Last Night turned 2 today!
(Well, yesterday, really, but anyway! Excitement!)
LOOK TUMBLR GAVE US A CUPCAKE VIA EMAIL!
Thanks, man. I figure, we have new people following this blog every day, so they might not know the drill. Plus, phone number format varies around the world.
I know I wouldn’t want anyone being bitchy at me for asking a question. Who am I to be bitchy at anyone else? Especially when they’re sending me asks! I love asks!
I mean a day may come when my courage fails, when I forsake my politeness and break all bonds of courtesy, but it is not this day. An hour of anger and shattered hearts, when the age of civility comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day I answer everything nicely and sometimes with quotes!
I do try to be a good person. Most of the time.
The three numbers stand for the area code for the region that the text came from. The first three numbers of every US telephone number tells you where that person got their phone number. It used to be that you could use the area code to tell where people live, but cell phones and phone policies have changed that.
We get all of our texts from Texts from Last Night.
Aw yea! *high fives back*
TFLN stands for “Texts from Last Night.”
You may! I’m in London right now. :)
EDIT: You can tell I’m avoiding my assigned reading by the amount of activity on this blog hahaha…
Oh wow! That’s a high honor! Thanks!
[I feel like all the TFLN blogs should be friends or at least acknowledge each other in that sort of “hey dude we do the same kind of work let’s bro nod at each other in the hallway” kind of way. This is not what happens, unfortunately.]
Calhoun is somewhere in the queue. I remember making a post with her, but I don’t know when it will show up. Maybe in a couple weeks? We’ll see, I guess.
I’m glad we seem like nice people. [I HAVE YOU ALL FOOLED MUAHAHAHA! …I mean what…]
Whoops! Thanks for pointing that out! I fixed the tags and the directory (I think), so it’s correct now.
I always especially enjoy when I see texts with the area code from where my university is located or where I grew up. It makes me wonder if it was someone I know/knew…
I AM HAVING LOADS OF FUN THANK YOU!
I saw this when you actually sent it to us and saved it in the hopes that it would come true and so far it has! So thanks!
As a reminder, for those of you who have forgotten or are just joining the party: I’m currently abroad (and R is busy working) so we might be a little slow sometimes. HOWEVER! The queue is set up and stocked chock full, so posting should continue as scheduled.
Oh jeez. Well, here it goes…
1. I’m currently studying abroad, which is fun because NEW FRIENDS NEW ADVENTURES and hard because OLD FRIENDS SO FAR AWAY and don’t talk to me because they have their own life business. Also TIME DIFFERENCE.
2. I tan and burn really easily.
3. I’m taller than average.
4. I like baseball and basketball and hockey and sports in general.
5. I play trumpet and piano, but never at the same time.
6. I seem to have a face that makes strangers talk to me unless I focus on emitting my strongest STAY AWAY FROM ME vibes and remember to activate my angry eyebrows.
7. I don’t eat pork, but I’ll eat pretty much anything else.
8. Lists make me happy. Especially the part where I get to cross things off of lists. Sometimes I will add things that I have already done just so I can cross them off. It’s satisfying.
9. I love getting mail (email, snail mail, tumblr inbox messages *HINT HINT*) because it makes me feel like people care about me and want to take the time to reach out to me which is nice.
10. I’m not going to pass this on to anybody because I don’t want to show favoritism and all y’all are lovely. (…sorry?)
EDIT: R ANSWERS AS WELL!
do not expect cool and insightful things. I’m doing this very off the top of my head.
THANK YOU FOR THE ASK! :D
Happy Tumbling Tuesday Geeks! Tumbling Tuesday is a fresh new column that I will be sharing with the world every Tuesday (not Monday or Wednesday but Tuesday!) showcasing my favorite Tumblr and Instagram accounts! To start off this new column I have selected to showcase one of my all time favorite Tumblrs ever:Â Disney Ladies […]
THANK YOU FOR FEATURING US THIS IS AWESOME!!!
I had to respond to this just to say AMVs are the greatest thing ever. but no, I have not. I’ll look into it :)